RE: NIC.br - Brazilian Network Information Center has nominated Vagner Diniz to Digital Publishing Interest Group

From: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 14:35:53 +0000
To: "glaser@cgi.br" <glaser@cgi.br>, "vagner@nic.br" <vagner@nic.br>, "selma@nic.br" <selma@nic.br>
Dear Vagner and Selma,

Welcome to DPUB!

If you have not already done so, please review the group charter  [1],  the public working group page [2] and recent meeting  minutes [3]. We meet on Mondays at 12:00 PM Eastern. You can find meeting information on our wiki [4]. You will want to use IRC at meetings [5] and, if a dedicated IRC client does not work, you can use the web client [6].

Please introduce yourself on this list and on the next call. Please let us know why you are interested in participating in the Digital Publishing Interest Group,  which parts of the charter are of particular interest, your expectations, and where you might be able to contribute.

Our next call is on 9 January. Please watch the email list for the agenda. We look forward to your joining us!

Thanks and welcome,
Tzviya & Garth

[1] http://www.w3.org/2015/09/digpubig

[2] https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Main_Page