Re: [i18n-discuss] The HTML q element can sometimes be useful. Discuss.

From: undivaga via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 20:19:49 +0000
To: public-digipub-ig@w3.org
Sorry, I did not see the reference to 'non-fiction book', but that's
not relevant to me. In respect to a book, something quoted is true if
it is consistent to the book's universe and if the reader is intended
to believe it is true. If the reader is intended to believe that the
quoted text is not true, the < q > element should not be used.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by undivaga
Please view or discuss this issue at