Re: Wiki summary of q element default styling issues

On 21/04/2016 12:32, ishida@w3.org wrote:

> https://www.w3.org/International/wiki/Quotes
> summarises the discussion so far about what the default styling should
> be for the q element in HTML5.
>
> Now we need to decide what to do next.

I just raised an issue against the HTML spec at
https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/314

The issue is only about the default styling in section 10 of the HTML
spec, and proposes that it should be changed vis a vis the source of the
language used to determine the shape of the quotation marks.

Please subscribe to that issue if you want to follow the discussion.

cheers,
ri