[dpub-arch] Archival TF minutes available; 5 May will be Next meeting

From: Timothy Cole <t-cole3@illinois.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 12:08:28 -0500
To: <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
The minutes from last week's DPub IG Archival Task Force have been posted:
   https://www.w3.org/2016/04/21-dpub-arch-minutes.html
We had a good and fulsome discussion of possible lessons for us from the
development of PDF/A. Multiple ideas for use cases.

The next meeting of the TF will be a week from tomorrow, Thursday 5 May at 1
PM Eastern Daylight Time (US).  We will discuss and further develop archival
use cases relevant to PWP.

Thanks,

Tim Cole
University of Illinois at UC