Re: HTML-Note and bibliographies

Well - there is no requirement that bibliographic citations use this
facility, of course.  Also, with the type="none" change you wouldn't get
the numbers displayed on those citations.  Instead you would get their
@title value if they had one - which could be an APA or MLA style citation,
for example.  Now this is not perfect.... Liam has pointed out a problem
with this technique, but it is an option.

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops