Re: Usage of the EPUB term in the PWD document

Agreed. There are definitely some uses of EPUB, such as in examples, where it makes perfect since since it is indeed a good existing example to look at.  However, there are also a few cases where it still seems to lean on it as a the “solution”.

Leonard