De : Zheng Xu <zxu@kobo.com<mailto:zxu@kobo.com>>
Date : vendredi 18 septembre 2015 22:40
À : W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org<mailto:public-digipub-ig@w3.org>>
Objet : How to detect if epub has only image (more like a comic book in Japan)
Renvoyer - De : <public-digipub-ig@w3.org<mailto:public-digipub-ig@w3.org>>
Renvoyer - Date : vendredi 18 septembre 2015 22:41

Hey

Wondering is there any way (specification? some potential epub element in opf?) to detect if epub only has image(or only image displayed) without layout the html?

Use case:

   Many Japanese comic only use image. So for this type of book, can use some different approach (comparing with fixed layout book with canvas or reflow book) to display it for some reason.

   But sometime creator also add some text with display:none to add kind of information inside book, so we can not force creator just use image in opf instead of using html.

Cheers,

Jeff