Re: User Stylesheets Document - Alpha Draft

Thank you.  I've reached out to a few charities for people with
disabilities, as well as people I know that have special needs and that was
what lead me to these, but if anyone can contribute - even with a short
use-case, i'm happy to fill it out more.  I'll be expanding on these over
the next week.

-Nick