Re: [dpub] TPAC scheduling

To confirm, we (WAWG) would love to discuss the progress made since last
TPAC and to ensure the continued alignment between the two groups.  And to
propose some more explicit times, Monday at the end of the afternoon (3pm?,
4pm?), or Tuesday some point during the morning would be ideal for us.

And my apologies for dropping out of the DPUB calls, I do still follow the
minutes and discussions, but currently have only limited time to engage
directly.

Many thanks,

Rob
(Co-Chair of the Web Annotations WG)