Re: Call for Review: Digital Publishing WAI-ARIA Module 1.0 Working Draft

Thanks for the additional information. I can see why adding a role to a
link would be problematic. The role would override the link role, at least
if we go by the standard use of roles in ARIA.

It seems to me that we could avoid that problem by using a non-role
attribute like:

I assume that this type of syntax has been explored. Was it rejected? If
so, I'd like to hear the logic behind the decision.

Paul Bohman, PhD
Director of Training, Deque Systems, Inc
703-225-0380, ext.121
https://DequeUniversity.com