Re: [dpub identifiers] Please review updated Identifiers TF wiki

Bill,

I would also suggest Media Fragments URI 1.0
It specifies the syntax for constructing media fragment URIs and
explains how to handle them when used over the HTTP protocol.

http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/REC-media-frags-20120925/
a W3C Recommendation 25 September 2012.

Best,

thierry.