Re: FW: [transition request] 中文排版需求 Requirements for Chinese Text Layout

fwiw, i'm about to update

Improving text layout and typography on the Web and in eBooks
http://w3c.github.io/typography/

to point to the Chinese layout requirements (due to be published on
Thursday).

I'm also, as i write, pulling together a page that describes currently
ongoing work vis a vis requirements for layout and typography.  See
http://www.w3.org/International/layout

ri