Re: Call for comments from IG: STEM survey first draft

From: Peter Krautzberger <peter.krautzberger@mathjax.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 14:19:03 +0100
To: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Cc: Bill Kasdorf <bkasdorf@apexcovantage.com>, "Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken" <tsiegman@wiley.com>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
> I am not sure I understand who are the pigs.

We (the TF) had decided to do a test run with a small number of test
subjects; this found approval on a regular IG call later.

The goal will be to reduce our inevitable blind spots before releasing it
to the wider group of people. The data from these test subjects would not
enter the survey (though they would be able to take part in the final
survey as well).

Peter.