Re: Call for comments from IG: STEM survey first draft

Hey Peter,

Sorry I cannot be on the call; here are some immediate comments I have on the questions. They are all minor, which indicates that you did a great job:-)

- Question 3: with the profile of the people we may have around us, I guess and explicit entry for Computer Science may be helpful. Also, I think we should also add Humanities although I do not know whether the publisher world consider that as being part of 'Science' (I guess this is very much an issue of cultural traditions, in Hungary that is definitely 'science')

- Question 9: I am not sure what you mean there. Maybe an example would help

- Question 15: 'massive collaboration' is duplicated

- Question 16: same as question 9...

- Question 21: maybe add; "If not, why not?"

- Question 23: maybe add CSS, MathML, and maybe even SVG...

- Question 27: I am not sure I understand the question...:-(

- Question 29 & 30: comment boxes are missing

- Question 30: reproducability -> reproducibility

- Question 32: again, I am not sure what you mean in your question, including the first option...

Thanks!

Ivan

> On 05 Jan 2015, at 18:54 , Peter Krautzberger <peter.krautzberger@mathjax.org> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've finished the first draft of the STEM TF Survey.
>
> You can find it at  https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/64149/DPUB-STEM-2014-12/.
>
> Please take a look and post comments here.
>
> Best,
> Peter.

Digital Publishing Activity Lead