Re: Report on Houdini F2F from Simon Sapin

Thanks indeed.

How, technically, will this affect paging? I would expect that 'Fragment Tree' is the crucial one for us here, returning information on pages, ie, one could find out(?) where the page boundaries are. However, will that API also allow for some sort of a fast search which, I presume, would be necessary (e.g., to answer to the question 'on which page is this image')? Do we know more?

Thanks again!

Ivan

> On 19 Feb 2015, at 20:07 , Peter Krautzberger <peter.krautzberger@mathjax.org> wrote:
>
> Thanks for that link, Dave.
>
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 7:10 PM, Dave Cramer <dauwhe@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just found a first-hand report [1] from Mozilla's Simon Sapin on the recent inaugural meeting of Project Houdini. I found it quite helpful!
>
> Dave
>
> [1] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev-servo@lists.mozilla.org/msg01131.html

Digital Publishing Activity Lead