Re: FYI: gzip/zip in the browsers...

This seems an easy win for browsers and I believe they already have gzip
functionality directly in the browsers.  I know server-side it's pretty
standard practice to use gzip to deflate outgoing text to save on bandwidth
(at the cost of processing) which means the browser is reading the
compressed data.

-Nick

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 9:40 AM, Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com> wrote:

--