Re: [dpub] agenda 20151221

From: Peter Krautzberger <peter.krautzberger@mathjax.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 09:56:53 +0000
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: Dave Cramer <Dave.Cramer@hbgusa.com>, Markus Gylling <markus.gylling@gmail.com>, W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Ah, thanks, Ivan! That's really interesting. Maybe it's too early for me to
try it. There seems to be some incompatibility with that other startup I've
been trying out for a while now (codename "toddler").Oh well, let's risk it
and maybe I can contribute back to the standards work on all of this.

Peter.