Re: [PWP] HTML email

Thanks for those comments. Apologies for mixing this topic up with PWP.

Of course, Nick describes the state of things painfully accurately. Still,
it seems to me that there might be low-hanging fruit that could be
addressed in the long run (e.g., inline SVG comes to mind).

I'd be interested in hearing who else might be interested in this
particular problem.

Best,
Peter.