Re: [PWP] HTML email

Peter,

I've had to do an extremely large amount of headache inducing work/testing
to get HTML email working on most systems.  The reality is, that it is VERY
dependent on the reading system (web-based, outlook, any of the millions of
different email readers).  Most have only basic support of HTML.  What's
worse is when readers like Gmail decide to re-write everything to show it
their way...

But - to get to your point - being able to package an email AS a PWP would
be amazingly useful.  Assuming that email clients would actually read a PWP
:)

-Nick

--
- Nick Ruffilo