Re: [pwp] Progressive enhancement of digital books

On 12/2/15, 11:44 AM, "Florian Rivoal" <florian@rivoal.net> wrote:

>No, I think this comes across fine, but in the slide (4) where're your
>haven't yet decided to use index.html and still use nav.html, the link
>rel="contents" in c001.html points to a not-yet existing index.html,
>rather than the nav.html you're showing in the folder.

Thanks Florian! Fixed in my master document. Will post a link to a new PDF
after more feedback.

Dave

This may contain confidential material. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, delete immediately, and understand that no disclosure or reliance on the information herein is permitted. Hachette Book Group may monitor email to and from our network.