Re: follow up on service workers for publishing platform

I have been doing a bit of work on a fork of Dave's example which removes
the need for the content to refer to JS, apart from in the index/manifest.
So the content chapters can be as they would be in an EPUB or a webpage,
with only the index file working as a sort of container for the rest. It
isn't fully working yet as I've been otherwise occupied, but it'll be
visible in that fork on github as soon as it is.

-Nick

Nick Barreto

*Co-founder & Technology Director**CANELO *| www.canelo.co
@canelo_co <https://twitter.com/canelo_co> | @nickbarreto