Re: follow up on service workers for publishing platform

Not sure when I'll have time in the near future, but I will make an attempt
at building a decoupled reading system.  I'll also do my best to
compartmentalize the code into the topics/sections that we discuss, so that
they can easily be demonstrated/removed/changed as necessary.  This example
is a proof of concept, which often means you throw all the code together at
once, but that doesn't mean that it needs to be in the same files (in the
source PWP file for example) for it to work.

-Nick

--
- Nick Ruffilo
@NickRuffilo