From: "Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken" <tsiegman@wiley.com>
To: "White, Jason J" <jjwhite@ets.org>, Richard
            Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Cc: "Gies, Edward M. (ELS-DAY)" <Ted.Gies@elsevier.com>, PF
            (public-digipub-ig@w3.org)" <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Date: 08/19/2015 08:31 AM
Subject: RE: aria-describedat - Elsevier

I've added the DPUB IG to this discussion so the group can chime in.

In last week's meeting we discussed a strong preference for avoiding
reliance on scripting. This is because many reading systems will not accept
files that contain scripts. See point 8 in requirements document [1].

[1]
http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Publisher_requirements_for_extended_descriptions

Tzviya Siegman
Digital Book Standards & Capabilities Lead
Wiley
201-748-6884
tsiegman@wiley.com