Re: [DPUB] 20150817 Agenda

From: Ben De Meester <ben.demeester@ugent.be>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 08:33:45 +0200
To: Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com>
Cc: Markus Gylling <markus.gylling@gmail.com>, W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
My regrets for next week, holidays as well.

Greetings,
Ben

Ben De Meester
Researcher Semantic Web
Ghent University - iMinds - Multimedia Lab
Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
Department of Electronics and Information Systems
Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201, B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent, Belgium

t: +32 9 331 49 59
e: ben.demeester@ugent.be