Re: research object bundle

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 10:07:50 +0200
Cc: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
To: Peter Krautzberger <peter.krautzberger@mathjax.org>
Thanks Peter,

I have known the work on Research Objects for a long time, but I did not realize there is again work going on in the specification work around it. (Great!).

I have left a comment on their issues' list[1], let us see how they react. It is indeed good for us to know about this, it may have strong relationships to EPUB-WEB…

Ivan

[1] https://github.com/ResearchObject/specifications/issues/12

> On 26 Apr 2015, at 14:19 , Peter Krautzberger <peter.krautzberger@mathjax.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I couldn't not find anything in the archive so I'm not sure if this came up already but I came across https://researchobject.github.io/specifications/bundle/ recently (via http://blog.martinfenner.org/2015/04/23/introducing-scholarly-markdown-bundle/).
>
> I thought it might be interesting, especially in the context of epub-web.
>
> Peter.

Digital Publishing Activity Lead
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0782-2704