Re: Question about philosophy

Matt,

Thank you.  Just to be clear - we do need to have a discussion on how to
best deal with "abstract" but that wasn't the initial goal of my question
(so all these comments are probably VERY relevant to that thread).

My question is a little bit of a higher level - which you addressed in your
first statement - is about trying to adapt existing publisher-used
definitions to the spec, or to figure out what the most logical structural
constructs should be - and then make sure those fit publisher definitions.

Again - I have a personal lien, BUT see value in both sides and am more
seeking clarification so that I can ensure my thinking is in line with the
group.

-Nick