Re: [METADATA] Webbiness of publishing metadata (ISSUE-1)

Like with CFI? And Open Annotation? :)

http://www.idpf.org/epub/oa/

EPUBs are relatively straight forward in comparison to other content types,
in terms of referencing arbitrary components.

--
Rob Sanderson
Technology Collaboration Facilitator