Benetech Informal social gathering at TPAC

From: Charles LaPierre <charlesl@benetech.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 00:09:31 +0000
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Hi all –

Several of us from Benetech will be hosting an informal get together Thursday at the conclusion of the day’s sessions.  Please join us in the Hotel’s Bar Parcel 104 at 6pm.   The first drink’s on us.

We look forward to bringing you up to date on the latest accessibility developments we’ve been spearheading at Benetech – and to brief you on our new “Born Accessible” initiative designed to help content creators make their content not only born digital but born accessible.

We look forward to seeing you!

Charles, Mark, Anh, and Robin

Charles LaPierre
charlesl@benetech.org