RE: [DPUB] agenda for DPUB IG concall 20141020 UTC

Regrets,
Luc

De : Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken [mailto:tsiegman@wiley.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 15 octobre 2014 18:42
À : DPUB mailing list (public-digipub-ig@w3.org)
Objet : [DPUB] agenda for DPUB IG concall 20141020 UTC

Hi all,

Below is a draft agenda for next week's IG concall, which will be held the usual time and place at 15:00 UTC [0] (08:00 PST, 17:00 CET, 11:00 EST). I'm sending this early because I will be out of the office for a few days, but also because there is a lot of reading material in this email. Enjoy your homework.

A scribe is needed as usual -- if you are willing to do the job, just send us an email in advance of the call.

Agenda

* approval of last week's minutes [1]

* update on Content & Markup TF re: Structural Semantics for DPUB [2] (on: Tzviya)

* Discuss the SPAR suite of ontologies [3]

[0] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=DPUB&iso=20141020T11&p1=179

[1] http://www.w3.org/2014/10/06-dpub-minutes.html

[2] http://w3c.github.io/dpub-content-and-markup/

[3] http://sempublishing.sourceforge.net/

To join this telecon, use the following logistics:

The Zakim bridge number is +1.617.761.6200.

the code conference is 3782 ("DPUB"), followed by the # key.SIP access to Zakim is available via a gateway; see instructions [11] and user-contributed tips [12].We will also use an IRC channel to minute the

discussions:

Address:  irc.w3.org

Available ports (choose one): 6667, 6665, 21 IRC channel: #dpubSee how to connect [13] using an IRC client [14] or our web interface [15]User Instructions for Zakim [16]

      To mute your line press 61#. Unmute is 60#.

      To place yourself on the speaker queue ('q+' in irc)

      press 41# (Hand up). Unqueue ('q-' in irc) is 40#.

      You may signal for W3C admin assistance with *0

      (only during W3C/MIT office hours).

Resources that you may need to read to prepare this meeting

* Digital Publishing Interest Group home page

http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/* Digital Publishing Interest Group Wiki

http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Main_Page* Digital Publishing Interest Group Charter http://www.w3.org/2013/02/digpubig.html* IG Task forces

http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Task_Forces

[11] http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

[12] http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP-tips

[13] http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/

[14] http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client

[15] http://irc.w3.org/

[16] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim

Tzviya Siegman * Digital Book Standards & Capabilities Lead * John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
111 River Street, MS 5-02 * Hoboken, NJ 07030-5774 * 201-748-6884 * tsiegman@wiley.com<mailto:tsiegman@wiley.com>