Re: Potential face-to-face meeting at TPAC 2014, 27-31 October 2014 Santa Clara, California

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 18:03:13 +0100
Cc: Markus Gylling <markus.gylling@gmail.com>, W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
To: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>

On 10 Mar 2014, at 17:57 , Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org> wrote:

> So should we wait a bit for this poll, to see when other WGs (like CSS) meet ?

Can you ask Bert and possibly Robin to know whether they have already made up their mind and have chosen a date? And, if not, when do they intend to do that? I am afraid of some sort of a deadlock, we waiting on them, and them waiting on us...

I will actually inquire how cast in concrete the timing is. Susanne should tell us

Ivan

> On 10/03/2014 17:03, Markus Gylling wrote:
>> 'll also note Dave's (and therefore also others) request in IRC today to
>> try and avoid collision with the CSS WG meeting.

Digital Publishing Activity Lead
GPG: 0x343F1A3D
FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf