From: LAURA DAWSON [mailto:ljndawson@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 8:30 AM
To: Levantovsky, Vladimir; Liza Daly; public-digipub-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: draft agenda, DPUB IG concall 20140707 15UTC

Also regrets - I am on vacation.

From: "Levantovsky, Vladimir" <Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com>
Date: Monday, July 7, 2014 at 9:27 AM
To: Liza Daly <liza@safaribooksonline.com>, "public-digipub-ig@w3.org"
<public-digipub-ig@w3.org>

Regrets, I am traveling this week.

From: Liza Daly [mailto:liza@safaribooksonline.com]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 8:45 AM
To: public-digipub-ig@w3.org
Subject: draft agenda, DPUB IG concall 20140707 15UTC

Hello,

Below is a draft agenda for todays's IG concall, which will be held at 15:00
UTC [0] (08:00 PST, 17:00 CET, 11:00 EST).

A scribe is needed as usual -- if you are willing to do the job, just send
us an email in advance of the call.

Agenda

- Approval of previous meeting minutes [1].

- Accessibility taskforce: update & next steps

- AOB

[0]

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140707T11
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140707T11&p1=43>