W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-digipub-ig@w3.org > February 2014

[Minutes] 2014-02-10 Digital Publishing Interest Group Tehconference

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 20:27:40 +0100
Message-ID: <52F9282C.60806@w3.org>
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Hi all,

The minutes of the Digital Publishing Interest Group Teleconference 
dated 2014-02-10 are now available at

http://www.w3.org/2013/dpub-IG-minutes/2014-02-10

These public minutes are also linked from the dpub wiki
http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Meetings

Also find these minutes in a text version following, for your convenience.

Best,

Thierry Michel

----------------------------

Digital Publishing Interest Group Teleconference

Minutes of 10 February 2014

    Present
           [1]Alan Stearns, [2]Ben Ko, [3]Bert Bos, [4]Bill
           Kasdorf, [5]Brady Duga, [6]Dave Cramer, [7]Dmitry
           Shkolnik, [8]Frederick Hirsch, [9]Gerardo Capiel,
           [10]Ivan Herman, [11]Jean Kaplansky, [12]Karen Myers,
           [13]Laura Fowler, [14]Liza Daly, [15]Luc Audrain,
           [16]Madi Solomon, [17]Markus Gylling, [18]Phil Madans,
           [19]Robert Sanderson, [20]Thierry Michel, [21]Tzviya
           Siegman.

       [1] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Alan_Stearns
       [2] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ben_Ko
       [3] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Bert_Bos
       [4] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Bill_Kasdorf
       [5] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Brady_Duga
       [6] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dave_Cramer
       [7] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dmitry_Shkolnik
       [8] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Frederick_Hirsch
       [9] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Gerardo_Capiel
      [10] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman
      [11] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Jean_Kaplansky
      [12] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Karen_Myers
      [13] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Laura_Fowler
      [14] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly
      [15] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Luc_Audrain
      [16] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Madi_Solomon
      [17] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling
      [18] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Phil_Madans
      [19] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Robert_Sanderson
      [20] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Thierry_Michel
      [21] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman

    Regrets
           [22]Markus Gylling, [23]Vladimir Levantovsky, [24]Jean
           Kaplansky

      [22] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Markus_Gylling
      [23] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Vladimir_Levantovsky
      [24] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Jean_Kaplansky

    Scribe
           [25]Robert Sanderson

      [25] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Robert_Sanderson

    IRC Log
           [26]Original

      [26] http://www.w3.org/2014/02/10-dpub-irc

    Resolutions
           None.

    Topics

    [27]Liza Daly: I pointed to the wrong URL in the agenda, my
    apologies [28]←
15:51:26 <lizadaly> We're discussing Pagination/DOM interaction under ht
tp://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/UseCase_Directory

      [27] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [29]Liza Daly: We're discussing Pagination/DOM interaction
    under [30]http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/UseCase_Directory
    [31]←
15:55:42 <ivan> zakim, code?

      [29] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly
      [30] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/UseCase_Directory

    [32]Ivan Herman: zakim, code? [33]←
15:55:42 <Zakim> the conference code is 3782 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:za
kim@voip.w3.org), ivan

      [32] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    Zakim IRC Bot: the conference code is 3782 (tel:+1.617.761.6200
    sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), ivan [34]←
15:56:18 <Zakim> DPUB_DPUBIG()11:00AM has now started

    Zakim IRC Bot: DPUB_DPUBIG()11:00AM has now started [35]←
15:56:25 <Zakim> +MIT531

    Zakim IRC Bot: +MIT531 [36]←
15:56:47 <ivan> zakim, MIT531 holds ivan, liza

    [37]Ivan Herman: zakim, MIT531 holds ivan, liza [38]←
15:56:47 <Zakim> +ivan, liza; got it

      [37] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    Zakim IRC Bot: +ivan, liza; got it [39]←
15:56:54 <ivan> zakim, who is here?

    [40]Ivan Herman: zakim, who is here? [41]←
15:56:54 <Zakim> On the phone I see MIT531

      [40] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    Zakim IRC Bot: On the phone I see MIT531 [42]←
15:56:55 <Zakim> MIT531 has ivan, liza

    Zakim IRC Bot: MIT531 has ivan, liza [43]←
15:56:56 <Zakim> On IRC I see philm, fjh, lizadaly, Zakim, RRSAgent, dau
whe, marilyn, cwdoh, ivan, liam, astearns, plinss, trackbot

    Zakim IRC Bot: On IRC I see philm, fjh, lizadaly, Zakim,
    RRSAgent, dauwhe, marilyn, cwdoh, ivan, liam, astearns, plinss,
    trackbot [44]←
15:57:29 <Zakim> +dauwhe

    Zakim IRC Bot: +dauwhe [45]←
15:57:38 <dauwhe> Zakim, unmute me

    [46]Dave Cramer: Zakim, unmute me [47]←
15:57:38 <Zakim> dauwhe was not muted, dauwhe

      [46] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dave_Cramer

    Zakim IRC Bot: dauwhe was not muted, dauwhe [48]←
15:58:03 <Zakim> +Marilyn

    Zakim IRC Bot: +Marilyn [49]←
15:58:23 <Zakim> +Philm

    Zakim IRC Bot: +Philm [50]←
15:59:03 <Zakim> -Philm

    Zakim IRC Bot: -Philm [51]←
15:59:28 <Zakim> +azaroth

    Zakim IRC Bot: +azaroth [52]←
15:59:45 <Zakim> +Philm

    Zakim IRC Bot: +Philm [53]←
15:59:45 <azaroth> zakim, am I muted?

    [54]Robert Sanderson: zakim, am I muted? [55]←
15:59:47 <Zakim> I don't understand your question, azaroth.

      [54] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Robert_Sanderson

    Zakim IRC Bot: I don't understand your question, azaroth. [56]←
15:59:52 <azaroth> zakim, who is muted

    [57]Robert Sanderson: zakim, who is muted [58]←
15:59:52 <Zakim> azaroth, you need to end that query with '?'

      [57] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Robert_Sanderson

    Zakim IRC Bot: azaroth, you need to end that query with '?'
    [59]←
15:59:55 <azaroth> zakim, who is muted?

    [60]Robert Sanderson: zakim, who is muted? [61]←
15:59:55 <Zakim> I see no one muted

      [60] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Robert_Sanderson

    Zakim IRC Bot: I see no one muted [62]←
15:59:57 <Zakim> +Tzviya

    Zakim IRC Bot: +Tzviya [63]←
16:00:05 <azaroth> zakim, thanks for not muting us all!

    [64]Robert Sanderson: zakim, thanks for not muting us all!
    [65]←
16:00:05 <Zakim> I don't understand 'thanks for not muting us all!', aza
roth

      [64] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Robert_Sanderson

    Zakim IRC Bot: I don't understand 'thanks for not muting us
    all!', azaroth [66]←
16:00:07 <Zakim> +Bill_Kasdorf

    Zakim IRC Bot: +Bill_Kasdorf [67]←
16:00:07 <Zakim> +duga

    Zakim IRC Bot: +duga [68]←
16:00:17 <Zakim> + +33.1.41.23.aaaa

    Zakim IRC Bot: + +33.1.41.23.aaaa [69]←
16:00:19 <ivan> zakim, you are not polite...

    [70]Ivan Herman: zakim, you are not polite... [71]←
16:00:20 <Zakim> I don't understand 'you are not polite', ivan

      [70] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    Zakim IRC Bot: I don't understand 'you are not polite', ivan
    [72]←
16:00:44 <ivan> regrets: Markus, Vlad, JeanKaplansky
16:00:53 <lizadaly> SCRIIIIIIIIBE

    [73]Liza Daly: SCRIIIIIIIIBE [74]←
16:01:03 <Zakim> +Stearns

      [73] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    Zakim IRC Bot: +Stearns [75]←
16:01:09 <Zakim> + +1.917.447.aabb

    Zakim IRC Bot: + +1.917.447.aabb [76]←
16:01:28 <ivan> zakim, aabb is benjaminsko

    [77]Ivan Herman: zakim, aabb is benjaminsko [78]←
16:01:28 <Zakim> +benjaminsko; got it

      [77] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    Zakim IRC Bot: +benjaminsko; got it [79]←
16:01:45 <lizadaly> zakim, pick a victim

    [80]Liza Daly: zakim, pick a victim [81]←
16:01:45 <Zakim> Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I
propose azaroth

      [80] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    Zakim IRC Bot: Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed
    recently, I propose azaroth [82]←
16:01:51 <azaroth> thanks Zakim

    [83]Robert Sanderson: thanks Zakim [84]←
16:02:06 <Zakim> +[IPcaller]

      [83] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Robert_Sanderson

    Zakim IRC Bot: +[IPcaller] [85]←
16:02:07 <azaroth> scribe: azaroth

    (Scribe set to [86]Robert Sanderson)
16:02:08 <fjh> zakim, IPcaller is me

      [86] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Robert_Sanderson

    [87]Frederick Hirsch: zakim, IPcaller is me [88]←
16:02:08 <Zakim> +fjh; got it

      [87] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Frederick_Hirsch

    Zakim IRC Bot: +fjh; got it [89]←
16:02:10 <ivan> scribenick: azaroth
16:02:34 <Zakim> +??P3

    Zakim IRC Bot: +??P3 [90]←
16:02:41 <tmichel> zakim, ??P3 is me

    [91]Thierry Michel: zakim, ??P3 is me [92]←
16:02:41 <Zakim> +tmichel; got it

      [91] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Thierry_Michel

    Zakim IRC Bot: +tmichel; got it [93]←
16:03:00 <azaroth> Liza:  Can we approve the previous minutes?

    [94]Liza Daly: Can we approve the previous minutes? [95]←
16:03:11 <azaroth> ... Assuming no objections? Okay... approved.

      [94] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    ... Assuming no objections? Okay... approved. [96]←
16:03:13 <Zakim> +Bert

    Zakim IRC Bot: +Bert [97]←
16:03:25 <Zakim> +LFowler

    Zakim IRC Bot: +LFowler [98]←
16:03:29 <azaroth> ... There were corrections that Karen missed in the p
revious set. Don't know if they've been updated or not

    ... There were corrections that Karen missed in the previous
    set. Don't know if they've been updated or not [99]←
16:03:38 <azaroth> ???: They've not been updated, so we should leave

    [100]Thierry Michel: They've not been updated, so we should
    leave [101]←
16:03:48 <azaroth> Liza: That's fine. Markus isn't back till next week

     [100] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Thierry_Michel

    [102]Liza Daly: That's fine. Markus isn't back till next week
    [103]←
16:03:55 <ivan> s/???/tmichel/
16:03:59 <tmichel> s/???/tmichel
16:04:13 <lizadaly> http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/UseCase_Directory

     [102] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [104]Liza Daly:
    [105]http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/UseCase_Directory [106]←
16:04:23 <azaroth> ... Okay, there are use cases for pagination posted a
t the bottom of the use case directory. About 6 of them from Brady

     [104] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly
     [105] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/UseCase_Directory

    ... Okay, there are use cases for pagination posted at the
    bottom of the use case directory. About 6 of them from Brady
    [107]←
16:04:33 <astearns> http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/UseCase_Directory#Pag
ination.2FDOM_interaction

    [108]Alan Stearns:
    [109]http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/UseCase_Directory#Paginatio
    n.2FDOM_interaction [110]←
16:04:39 <azaroth> ... he isn't going to lead the task force so one goal
  is to find an owner to shepherd them

     [108] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Alan_Stearns
     [109] 
http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/UseCase_Directory#Pagination.2FDOM_interaction

    ... he isn't going to lead the task force so one goal is to
    find an owner to shepherd them [111]←
16:04:54 <azaroth> ... Brady would you mind talking us through the goals
  for the TF?

    ... Brady would you mind talking us through the goals for the
    TF? [112]←
16:05:13 <Zakim> + +1.415.832.aacc

    Zakim IRC Bot: + +1.415.832.aacc [113]←
16:05:21 <azaroth> brady: This game up in China. We talked a lot about h
ow you style a page, Dave is doing latineq and lots of work being done i
n CSS

    [114]Brady Duga: This came up in China. We talked a lot about
    how you style a page, Dave is doing latineq and lots of work
    being done in CSS [115]←
16:05:36 <azaroth> ... but for reading system we need to know more than
just how to break it into pages, but also how to reference a page

     [114] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Brady_Duga

    ... but for reading system we need to know more than just how
    to break it into pages, but also how to reference a page [116]←
16:05:40 <dshkolnik> Zakim, aacc is dshkolnik

    [117]Dmitry Shkolnik: Zakim, aacc is dshkolnik [118]←
16:05:40 <Zakim> +dshkolnik; got it

     [117] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dmitry_Shkolnik

    Zakim IRC Bot: +dshkolnik; got it [119]←
16:05:42 <astearns> s/game/came/
16:05:58 <dshkolnik> Zakim, mute me

    [120]Dmitry Shkolnik: Zakim, mute me [121]←
16:05:58 <Zakim> dshkolnik should now be muted

     [120] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dmitry_Shkolnik

    Zakim IRC Bot: dshkolnik should now be muted [122]←
16:06:09 <azaroth> ... so have to trick things into thinking that they'r
e pages.  RS needs to know how many pages are in the document, how to ch
ange the page size, display multiple pages at the same time

    ... so have to trick things into thinking that they're pages.
    RS needs to know how many pages are in the document, how to
    change the page size, display multiple pages at the same time
    [123]←
16:06:18 <azaroth> ... some sort of object model for what a page is and
how to refer to it

    ... some sort of object model for what a page is and how to
    refer to it [124]←
16:06:30 <dauwhe> q+

    [125]Dave Cramer: q+ [126]←
16:06:33 <azaroth> ... that's the use cases.  In China I was asked to wr
ite up a few, which are now on the wiki

     [125] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dave_Cramer

    ... that's the use cases. In China I was asked to write up a
    few, which are now on the wiki [127]←
16:06:41 <azaroth> ... goes beyond style, into a model.

    ... goes beyond style, into a model. [128]←
16:06:46 <Zakim> +??P28

    Zakim IRC Bot: +??P28 [129]←
16:07:00 <azaroth> Liza:  Assumption is it's about how a RS would behave
, not necessarily how it would be supplied?

    [130]Liza Daly: Assumption is it's about how a RS would behave,
    not necessarily how it would be supplied? [131]←
16:07:16 <azaroth> Brady: Wrote as a RS implementer, but could be use ca
ses from the publisher side

     [130] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [132]Brady Duga: Wrote as a RS implementer, but could be use
    cases from the publisher side [133]←
16:07:17 <ivan> q+

     [132] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Brady_Duga

    [134]Ivan Herman: q+ [135]←
16:07:25 <gcapiel> Zakim, ??P28 is Me

     [134] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    [136]Gerardo Capiel: Zakim, ??P28 is Me [137]←
16:07:26 <Zakim> +gcapiel; got it

     [136] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Gerardo_Capiel

    Zakim IRC Bot: +gcapiel; got it [138]←
16:07:48 <azaroth> ... Publisher has lots of style issues, but also may
need to know about where pages are and how they work. Esp if there's jav
ascript

    ... Publisher has lots of style issues, but also may need to
    know about where pages are and how they work. Esp if there's
    javascript [139]←
16:07:59 <lizadaly> ack dauwhe

    [140]Liza Daly: ack dauwhe [141]←
16:08:02 <azaroth> ... a JS widget that needs to know how many pages the
re are, the publisher would be interested

     [140] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    ... a JS widget that needs to know how many pages there are,
    the publisher would be interested [142]←
16:08:33 <azaroth> dauwhe: A couple of things from CSS point of view, so
me discussion about this sort of thing in CSS, important to be able to k
now what a page is and how to address it

    [143]Dave Cramer: A couple of things from CSS point of view,
    some discussion about this sort of thing in CSS, important to
    be able to know what a page is and how to address it [144]←
16:09:00 <azaroth> ... work on fragmentation might help here.  Publisher
s interested in styling things based on which page they're on and the po
sition within the page

     [143] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dave_Cramer

    ... work on fragmentation might help here. Publishers
    interested in styling things based on which page they're on and
    the position within the page [145]←
16:09:25 <azaroth> ... so far css isn't really addressing that issue. wo
rking on selecting the master page in the InDesign sense, but that doesn
't select the content of the page

    ... so far css isn't really addressing that issue. working on
    selecting the master page in the InDesign sense, but that
    doesn't select the content of the page [146]←
16:09:30 <tzviya> q+

    [147]Tzviya Siegman: q+ [148]←
16:09:32 <lizadaly> ack ivan

     [147] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman

    [149]Liza Daly: ack ivan [150]←
16:09:33 <azaroth> ... lots of pieces to this

     [149] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    ... lots of pieces to this [151]←
16:09:38 <dauwhe> q-

    [152]Dave Cramer: q- [153]←
16:10:18 <azaroth> Ivan:  Ran into a problem that relates -- a book that
  also had illustrations and caption of illustration was quote from the t
ext.  Quote said this is on page 622.  And then it wasn't, depending on
reflowing.

     [152] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dave_Cramer

    [154]Ivan Herman: Ran into a problem that relates -- a book
    that also had illustrations and caption of illustration was
    quote from the text. Quote said this is on page 622. And then
    it wasn't, depending on reflowing. [155]←
16:10:36 <azaroth> ... so publishers have to have some special way to en
code it, so the RS can get it right.  Can't completely forget about it

     [154] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    ... so publishers have to have some special way to encode it,
    so the RS can get it right. Can't completely forget about it
    [156]←
16:11:12 <azaroth> dauwhe: generated content for paged media module has
that kind of page referencing property.  Can retrieve the page number fr
om the link and display it to have the right number

    [157]Dave Cramer: generated content for paged media module has
    that kind of page referencing property. Can retrieve the page
    number from the link and display it to have the right number
    [158]←
16:11:19 <azaroth> Ivan: Publishers have to know how to do that.

     [157] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dave_Cramer

    [159]Ivan Herman: Publishers have to know how to do that.
    [160]←
16:11:31 <azaroth> dauwhe: And it has to be implemented.  Not sure of im
plementation outside of Random House

     [159] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    [161]Dave Cramer: And it has to be implemented. Not sure of
    implementation outside of Antenna House [162]←
16:11:42 <azaroth> ???: It needs to be embedded in teh content? or worki
ng interactively?

     [161] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dave_Cramer

    ???: It needs to be embedded in teh content? or working
    interactively? [163]←
16:11:50 <lizadaly> s/Random House/Antenna House/
16:12:00 <lizadaly> ??? was Bill_Kasdorf

    [164]Liza Daly: Bill_Kasdorf was Bill_Kasdorf [165]←
16:12:07 <azaroth> dauwhe: You can say link to a heading somewhere ... t
here's an illustration far away.  THen you write CSS to say get the ID v
alue and find the page value, display that here

     [164] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [166]Dave Cramer: You can say link to a heading somewhere ...
    there's an illustration far away. THen you write CSS to say get
    the ID value and find the page value, display that here [167]←
16:12:08 <lizadaly> ack tzviya

     [166] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dave_Cramer

    [168]Liza Daly: ack tzviya [169]←
16:12:17 <azaroth> s/???/Bill_Kasdorf/
16:12:18 <ivan> s/???/Bill_kasdorf
16:12:49 <azaroth> tzviya: If we're working on implementing JS, we can c
all it a viewport or page, we don't know where things are going to land
on the page.  Eg a touch event, we want to contain it to a particular sc
reen

     [168] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [170]Tzviya Siegman: If we're working on implementing JS, we
    can call it a viewport or page, we don't know where things are
    going to land on the page. Eg a touch event, we want to contain
    it to a particular screen [171]←
16:13:11 <azaroth> lizadaly: I wasn't really considering publishers writ
ing interactive components inside a book, not common now but should be

     [170] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman

    [172]Liza Daly: I wasn't really considering publishers writing
    interactive components inside a book, not common now but should
    be [173]←
16:13:18 <dauwhe> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-gcpm/#target-counter

     [172] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [174]Dave Cramer:
    [175]http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-gcpm/#target-counter [176]←
16:13:21 <azaroth> ... they'll want a common way to reference pages

     [174] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dave_Cramer
     [175] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-gcpm/#target-counter

    ... they'll want a common way to reference pages [177]←
16:13:45 <azaroth> tzviya: page references in a cook book, you might say
  see recipe on page 72, but in academic work citations are more complica
ted

    [178]Tzviya Siegman: page references in a cook book, you might
    say see recipe on page 72, but in academic work citations are
    more complicated [179]←
16:13:51 <azaroth> ... working with references across works

     [178] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman

    ... working with references across works [180]←
16:13:58 <azaroth> ... probably not in scope, but want to consider it

    ... probably not in scope, but want to consider it [181]←
16:14:22 <azaroth> lizadaly: linking is important, but should probably c
onfine it to pagination rather than the whole world of references

    [182]Liza Daly: linking is important, but should probably
    confine it to pagination rather than the whole world of
    references [183]←
16:14:54 <ivan> q+

     [182] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [184]Ivan Herman: q+ [185]←
16:14:56 <azaroth> ... sounds like someone other than a RS vendor should
  come up with publisher centric use cases before we can say it's complet
e

     [184] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    ... sounds like someone other than a RS vendor should come up
    with publisher centric use cases before we can say it's
    complete [186]←
16:14:57 <dshkolnik> In digital magazine world we see a lot of custom Ja
vaScript from publishers. The contract between Adobe Content Viewer and
the publishers content is that we call onAppear()/onDisappear() when pag
e is displayed.

    [187]Dmitry Shkolnik: In digital magazine world we see a lot of
    custom JavaScript from publishers. The contract between Adobe
    Content Viewer and the publishers content is that we call
    onAppear()/onDisappear() when page is displayed. [188]←
16:14:58 <lizadaly> ack ivan

     [187] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dmitry_Shkolnik

    [189]Liza Daly: ack ivan [190]←
16:15:31 <azaroth> ivan: what's the next steps?  in China we wondered wh
ether it means we need changes or extensions to the current DOM model, o
r not?

     [189] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [191]Ivan Herman: what's the next steps? in China we wondered
    whether it means we need changes or extensions to the current
    DOM model, or not? [192]←
16:15:42 <azaroth> ... that would be a very specific, heavy technical re
quirement

     [191] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    ... that would be a very specific, heavy technical requirement
    [193]←
16:15:50 <azaroth> ... need to be careful before issuing such a requirem
ent

    ... need to be careful before issuing such a requirement [194]←
16:15:59 <azaroth> ... is that where we're going, or can we get around i
t?

    ... is that where we're going, or can we get around it? [195]←
16:16:29 <azaroth> lizadaly: no way to reference a particular page in DO
M other than with lots of JS hacks

    [196]Liza Daly: no way to reference a particular page in DOM
    other than with lots of JS hacks [197]←
16:16:40 <dauwhe> q+

     [196] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [198]Dave Cramer: q+ [199]←
16:16:41 <azaroth> ... can't even say what page you're currently on.

     [198] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dave_Cramer

    ... can't even say what page you're currently on. [200]←
16:16:52 <azaroth> ... need a solution

    ... need a solution [201]←
16:17:13 <Zakim> +madi

    Zakim IRC Bot: +madi [202]←
16:17:21 <azaroth> brady_duga: Agree there isnt' a solution today.  Two
options -- modify the way DOM works or layer a solution on top of it

    [203]Brady Duga: Agree there isnt' a solution today. Two
    options -- modify the way DOM works or layer a solution on top
    of it [204]←
16:17:35 <azaroth> ... that might be possible without changing the dom,
but some other way to map between elements in the DOM and pages

     [203] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Brady_Duga

    ... that might be possible without changing the dom, but some
    other way to map between elements in the DOM and pages [205]←
16:17:50 <azaroth> ... only want to show this portion of the DOM because
  that's the page we're on.  DOn't know which is the way to go

    ... only want to show this portion of the DOM because that's
    the page we're on. DOn't know which is the way to go [206]←
16:17:55 <lizadaly> ack dauwhe

    [207]Liza Daly: ack dauwhe [208]←
16:18:35 <azaroth> dauwhe: Actually changing the DOM seems like an incre
dibly high hurdle.  not an expert but lots of work on extensions to the
DOM to talk about things not really in the dom like pseudo elements

     [207] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [209]Dave Cramer: Actually changing the DOM seems like an
    incredibly high hurdle. not an expert but lots of work on
    extensions to the DOM to talk about things not really in the
    dom like pseudo elements [210]←
16:18:59 <azaroth> ... wonder if there's possibility in that space to be
  able to manipulate the objects we want to talk about

     [209] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dave_Cramer

    ... wonder if there's possibility in that space to be able to
    manipulate the objects we want to talk about [211]←
16:19:02 <astearns> q+

    [212]Alan Stearns: q+ [213]←
16:19:09 <lizadaly> ack astearns

     [212] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Alan_Stearns

    [214]Liza Daly: ack astearns [215]←
16:19:28 <azaroth> astearns: one possibility for building on top of the
dom is to use css regions.

     [214] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [216]Alan Stearns: one possibility for building on top of the
    dom is to use css regions. [217]←
16:19:51 <azaroth> ... when you fragment content with regions you have s
ome scripting access to the region chain, you can find out which positio
n the region is in the chain

     [216] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Alan_Stearns

    ... when you fragment content with regions you have some
    scripting access to the region chain, you can find out which
    position the region is in the chain [218]←
16:20:09 <azaroth> ... so you can find out what page content is on, so l
ong as you map regions to pages

    ... so you can find out what page content is on, so long as you
    map regions to pages [219]←
16:20:22 <azaroth> ... so can build on top of that as it lets you do som
e of the things raised

    ... so can build on top of that as it lets you do some of the
    things raised [220]←
16:20:41 <azaroth> lizadaly: Remember an early draft of the spec, excite
d that it gives that level of access.

    [221]Liza Daly: Remember an early draft of the spec, excited
    that it gives that level of access. [222]←
16:20:53 <ivan> q+

     [221] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [223]Ivan Herman: q+ [224]←
16:20:55 <azaroth> astearns: the spec is moving along. Mozilla is not te
rribly interested

     [223] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    [225]Alan Stearns: the spec is moving along. Mozilla is not
    terribly interested [226]←
16:21:05 <azaroth> ... Chrome decided to take it out for now as mozilla
aren't doing it

     [225] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Alan_Stearns

    ... Chrome decided to take it out for now as mozilla aren't
    doing it [227]←
16:21:16 <lizadaly> ack ivan

    [228]Liza Daly: ack ivan [229]←
16:21:19 <azaroth> ... implementation in safari, and older version in IE
. Need to wait for other browsers

     [228] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    ... implementation in safari, and older version in IE. Need to
    wait for other browsers [230]←
16:22:02 <azaroth> ivan: good example.  Don't know why mozilla isn't int
erested, but tells me that if it's a solution or main component for the
publishing industry, then the IG should make it clear to the parties

    [231]Ivan Herman: good example. Don't know why mozilla isn't
    interested, but tells me that if it's a solution or main
    component for the publishing industry, then the IG should make
    it clear to the parties [232]←
16:22:10 <azaroth> ... that as far as we're concerned, this should have
a high priority

     [231] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    ... that as far as we're concerned, this should have a high
    priority [233]←
16:22:25 <dauwhe> q+

    [234]Dave Cramer: q+ [235]←
16:22:37 <azaroth> ... as it solves a big problem.  Alan you're on the C
SS WG, what can this IG do to try to increase the priority of implementa
tion?

     [234] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dave_Cramer

    ... as it solves a big problem. Alan you're on the CSS WG, what
    can this IG do to try to increase the priority of
    implementation? [236]←
16:22:46 <lizadaly> ack dauwhe

    [237]Liza Daly: ack dauwhe [238]←
16:22:51 <azaroth> lizadaly: Helpful to say that it's very important

     [237] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [239]Liza Daly: Helpful to say that it's very important [240]←
16:22:53 <karen> zakim, code?

     [239] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [241]Karen Myers: zakim, code? [242]←
16:22:53 <Zakim> the conference code is 3782 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:za
kim@voip.w3.org), karen

     [241] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Karen_Myers

    Zakim IRC Bot: the conference code is 3782 (tel:+1.617.761.6200
    sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), karen [243]←
16:23:05 <azaroth> astearns: I think it would be good to talk about use
cases rather than specific technology

    [244]Alan Stearns: I think it would be good to talk about use
    cases rather than specific technology [245]←
16:23:26 <azaroth> ... knowing the page number, what content is on the p
age, etc. need to get that information from the reading system to act on

     [244] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Alan_Stearns

    ... knowing the page number, what content is on the page, etc.
    need to get that information from the reading system to act on
    [246]←
16:23:43 <Zakim> +Karen_Myers

    Zakim IRC Bot: +Karen_Myers [247]←
16:23:44 <azaroth> ... noting regions has the capability built in.  A be
tter way to put pressure.

    ... noting regions has the capability built in. A better way to
    put pressure. [248]←
16:24:17 <azaroth> dauwhe: wondering if regions can address these kinds
of issues? Can it do it behind the scenes without publishers writing in
all the region machinery in CSS?

    [249]Dave Cramer: wondering if regions can address these kinds
    of issues? Can it do it behind the scenes without publishers
    writing in all the region machinery in CSS? [250]←
16:24:47 <azaroth> ... can it interpret pagination or something a RS cou
ld use to implement pagination and then expose hooks without publishers
having to assign everything individualy

     [249] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dave_Cramer

    ... can it interpret pagination or something a RS could use to
    implement pagination and then expose hooks without publishers
    having to assign everything individualy [251]←
16:25:00 <azaroth> astearns: Good question. Goes to promoting use cases
not technology

    [252]Alan Stearns: Good question. Goes to promoting use cases
    not technology [253]←
16:25:02 <ivan> regrets+ Julie

     [252] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Alan_Stearns

    [254]Ivan Herman: regrets+ Julie [255]←
16:25:16 <azaroth> ... believe it will be that there'll be JS libraries
built on top of regions that gives the functionality

     [254] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    ... believe it will be that there'll be JS libraries built on
    top of regions that gives the functionality [256]←
16:25:31 <azaroth> ... or we look at how regions and js interact, and fi
nd a lower level way in CSS to do the same thing

    ... or we look at how regions and js interact, and find a lower
    level way in CSS to do the same thing [257]←
16:25:48 <azaroth> ... so regions+ js to me is the right way to address
a lot of the use cases, but I could be wrong

    ... so regions+ js to me is the right way to address a lot of
    the use cases, but I could be wrong [258]←
16:26:17 <azaroth> lizadaly: when i first saw some region support in chr
ome, pagination and seeking to a page, can't say it would solve all the
use cases here, but was very promising

    [259]Liza Daly: when i first saw some region support in chrome,
    pagination and seeking to a page, can't say it would solve all
    the use cases here, but was very promising [260]←
16:26:21 <azaroth> ... better than previous solutions

     [259] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    ... better than previous solutions [261]←
16:26:31 <azaroth> astearns: Some limitations, when you get to very long
  documents

    [262]Alan Stearns: Some limitations, when you get to very long
    documents [263]←
16:26:48 <azaroth> ... regions + script may not be performant enough.  m
ight inform where we need to work.

     [262] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Alan_Stearns

    ... regions + script may not be performant enough. might inform
    where we need to work. [264]←
16:27:07 <azaroth> ... Brady and Rosen from MS were talking about the ne
xt steps and how to get a long pagination scenario working okay

    ... Brady and Rosen from MS were talking about the next steps
    and how to get a long pagination scenario working okay [265]←
16:27:24 <azaroth> lizadaly: agree that's been a problem with all the so
lutions I've seen so far -- they fall apart in long streams

    [266]Liza Daly: agree that's been a problem with all the
    solutions I've seen so far -- they fall apart in long streams
    [267]←
16:27:30 <ivan> q+

     [266] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [268]Ivan Herman: q+ [269]←
16:27:34 <lizadaly> ack ivan

     [268] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    [270]Liza Daly: ack ivan [271]←
16:27:59 <azaroth> ivan: not like trying to push anyone but this tells m
e it would be relatively urgent to get these use cases documented and pu
blished

     [270] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [272]Ivan Herman: not like trying to push anyone but this tells
    me it would be relatively urgent to get these use cases
    documented and published [273]←
16:28:06 <azaroth> ... could be the time when the pressure could work

     [272] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    ... could be the time when the pressure could work [274]←
16:28:21 <azaroth> ... if we are too late with the UCs then could be too
  late and will be pushed back to CSS4

    ... if we are too late with the UCs then could be too late and
    will be pushed back to CSS4 [275]←
16:28:29 <azaroth> +1

    +1 [276]←
16:29:03 <azaroth> brady: Curious what the next steps are? Not sure I ev
en proof read them.  Need more people to add use cases?

    [277]Brady Duga: Curious what the next steps are? Not sure I
    even proof read them. Need more people to add use cases? [278]←
16:29:08 <dauwhe> q+

     [277] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Brady_Duga

    [279]Dave Cramer: q+ [280]←
16:29:27 <lizadaly> ack dauwhe

     [279] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dave_Cramer

    [281]Liza Daly: ack dauwhe [282]←
16:29:30 <azaroth> ivan: At some point we need to publish working draft
-- a more formal doc from the IG -- that we can put on the desks of appr
opriate people

     [281] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [283]Ivan Herman: At some point we need to publish working
    draft -- a more formal doc from the IG -- that we can put on
    the desks of appropriate people [284]←
16:29:49 <azaroth> dauwhe: another use case is the desire to style thing
s on page position, eg recto/verso

     [283] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    [285]Dave Cramer: another use case is the desire to style
    things on page position, eg recto/verso [286]←
16:29:57 <azaroth> ... do those use cases help?

     [285] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dave_Cramer

    ... do those use cases help? [287]←
16:30:09 <azaroth> +1 to r/v from medieval manuscript scholar

    +1 to r/v from medieval manuscript scholar [288]←
16:30:25 <azaroth> lizadaly: changing properties of the text based on pa
gination

    [289]Liza Daly: changing properties of the text based on
    pagination [290]←
16:30:34 <azaroth> dauwhe: a better foundation for pagination than curre
ntly

     [289] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [291]Dave Cramer: a better foundation for pagination than
    currently [292]←
16:30:48 <azaroth> lizadaly: would like to see some publisher focused us
e cases listed

     [291] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dave_Cramer

    [293]Liza Daly: would like to see some publisher focused use
    cases listed [294]←
16:31:08 <azaroth> ... styling or js apis that publishers could make use
  of that understand pagination seems relevant

     [293] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    ... styling or js apis that publishers could make use of that
    understand pagination seems relevant [295]←
16:31:30 <azaroth> ... might want to be explicit that performance is imp
ortant

    ... might want to be explicit that performance is important
    [296]←
16:31:40 <tzviya> I was thinking of Random and Simon

    [297]Tzviya Siegman: I was thinking of Random and Simon [298]←
16:32:06 <azaroth> tzviya: Simon & Schuster, also Random House

     [297] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman

    [299]Tzviya Siegman: Simon & Schuster, also Random House [300]←
16:32:17 <azaroth> dauwhe: wanting to do things particularly with a spre
ad

     [299] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman

    [301]Dave Cramer: wanting to do things particularly with a
    spread [302]←
16:32:29 <azaroth> ivan: who should reach out to Lisa ?Cachin?

     [301] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dave_Cramer

    [303]Ivan Herman: who should reach out to Lisa ?Cachin? [304]←
16:32:35 <lizadaly> Liisa

     [303] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    [305]Liza Daly: Liisa [306]←
16:32:44 <azaroth> dauwhe: I will

     [305] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [307]Dave Cramer: I will [308]←
16:33:02 <azaroth> dauwhe: action on Ivan to get them to join :)

     [307] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dave_Cramer

    [309]Dave Cramer: action on Ivan to get them to join :) [310]←
16:33:07 <Zakim> -Karen_Myers

     [309] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dave_Cramer

    Zakim IRC Bot: -Karen_Myers [311]←
16:33:28 <azaroth> ivan: reaching out a good idea.

    [312]Ivan Herman: reaching out a good idea. [313]←
16:33:47 <azaroth> tzviya: S&S work on children's books a lot. but if Li
isa has good examples that's probably sufficient

     [312] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    [314]Tzviya Siegman: S&S work on children's books a lot. but if
    Liisa has good examples that's probably sufficient [315]←
16:33:53 <azaroth> ... RH is a great start

     [314] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman

    ... RH is a great start [316]←
16:34:17 <azaroth> ivan: what about STEM? mathematical text books with c
ross refs in pages, formulae etc was incredibly important

    [317]Ivan Herman: what about STEM? mathematical text books with
    cross refs in pages, formulae etc was incredibly important
    [318]←
16:34:27 <azaroth> ... can also ask Jean

     [317] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    ... can also ask Jean [319]←
16:34:40 <azaroth> tzviya: can talk about over lunch at EduPub

    [320]Tzviya Siegman: can talk about over lunch at EduPub [321]←
16:34:49 <Zakim> +Karen_Myers

     [320] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman

    Zakim IRC Bot: +Karen_Myers [322]←
16:35:10 <azaroth> lizadaly: Another pass through the use cases would be
  good

    [323]Liza Daly: Another pass through the use cases would be
    good [324]←
16:35:20 <azaroth> brady_duga: I'll take another pass through them

     [323] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [325]Brady Duga: I'll take another pass through them [326]←
16:35:35 <azaroth> lizadaly: publisher focused ones will take a little l
onger

     [325] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Brady_Duga

    [327]Liza Daly: publisher focused ones will take a little
    longer [328]←
16:35:47 <azaroth> ivan: brady are you in a position to lead the TF?

     [327] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [329]Ivan Herman: brady are you in a position to lead the TF?
    [330]←
16:36:05 <azaroth> brady_duga: I think we should find someone else, if I
  take the leadership it won't get done

     [329] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    [331]Brady Duga: I think we should find someone else, if I take
    the leadership it won't get done [332]←
16:36:17 <azaroth> ... can't really take on anything much at this point
and expect anything to happen with it

     [331] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Brady_Duga

    ... can't really take on anything much at this point and expect
    anything to happen with it [333]←
16:36:29 <azaroth> ... can help out

    ... can help out [334]←
16:36:44 <azaroth> ivan: so next question is who?

    [335]Ivan Herman: so next question is who? [336]←
16:36:58 <azaroth> lizadaly: I vote for Liisa :)

     [335] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    [337]Tzviya Siegman: I vote for Liisa :) [338]←
16:37:10 <lizadaly> s/lizadaly/tzviya/
16:37:15 <azaroth> ivan: There was a meeting last week but I don't think
  it would be appropriate at this moment

     [337] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman

    [339]Ivan Herman: There was a meeting last week but I don't
    think it would be appropriate at this moment [340]←
16:37:18 <lizadaly> but +1 :)

     [339] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    [341]Liza Daly: but +1 :) [342]←
16:37:31 <azaroth> karen: Don't want to discourage reaching out, but the
y don't see a compelling reason to participate at the moment

     [341] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [343]Karen Myers: Don't want to discourage reaching out, but
    they don't see a compelling reason to participate at the moment
    [344]←
16:38:04 <azaroth> ivan: We'll reach out anyway for use cases regardless

     [343] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Karen_Myers

    [345]Ivan Herman: We'll reach out anyway for use cases
    regardless [346]←
16:38:12 <azaroth> karen: I think she'd be happy for use cases

     [345] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    [347]Karen Myers: I think she'd be happy for use cases [348]←
16:38:22 <azaroth> ivan: Getting her as an IE probably not doable at the
  moment

     [347] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Karen_Myers

    [349]Ivan Herman: Getting her as an IE probably not doable at
    the moment [350]←
16:38:27 <azaroth> ... so need someone else

     [349] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    ... so need someone else [351]←
16:38:44 <azaroth> brady_duga: would love to but am wildly overly commit
ted

    [352]Dave Cramer: would love to but am wildly overly committed
    [353]←
16:39:03 <azaroth> tzviya: have you heard from elsevier?

     [352] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Dave_Cramer

    [354]Tzviya Siegman: have you heard from elsevier? [355]←
16:39:07 <lizadaly> s/brady_duga/dauwhe/
16:39:24 <azaroth> ivan: contact goes back 5 or 6 years.

     [354] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman

    [356]Ivan Herman: contact goes back 5 or 6 years. [357]←
16:40:07 <azaroth> ivan: oxford university press ... some contact but no
t the right person.  OUP is a member as part of Oxford.

     [356] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    [358]Ivan Herman: oxford university press ... some contact but
    not the right person. OUP is a member as part of Oxford. [359]←
16:40:22 <azaroth> ... matter of finding the right person

     [358] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    ... matter of finding the right person [360]←
16:40:34 <azaroth> lizadaly: we build their impelemntations so can talk
to team and find the right person

    [361]Liza Daly: we build their impelemntations so can talk to
    team and find the right person [362]←
16:40:49 <azaroth> ivan: I can reach out but several attempts would be g
ood

     [361] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [363]Ivan Herman: I can reach out but several attempts would be
    good [364]←
16:40:59 <azaroth> lizadaly: we normally work with humanities and refere
nce group

     [363] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    [365]Liza Daly: we normally work with humanities and reference
    group [366]←
16:41:15 <azaroth> ivan: a problem we have to solve, but not necessarily
  right now

     [365] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [367]Ivan Herman: a problem we have to solve, but not
    necessarily right now [368]←
16:41:30 <azaroth> lizadaly: This was only thing on the agenda

     [367] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    [369]Liza Daly: This was only thing on the agenda [370]←
16:41:32 <azaroth> q+

     [369] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    q+ [371]←
16:41:39 <lizadaly> ack azaroth

    [372]Liza Daly: ack azaroth [373]←
16:42:09 <Luc> Sorry, I have to leave

     [372] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    [374]Luc Audrain: Sorry, I have to leave [375]←
16:42:12 <tzviya> azaroth: we discussed approving annotation use cases a
nd added accessibility to use cases

     [374] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Luc_Audrain

    [376]Robert Sanderson: we discussed approving annotation use
    cases and added accessibility to use cases [ Scribe Assist by
    [377]Tzviya Siegman ] [378]←
16:42:19 <Zakim> - +33.1.41.23.aaaa

     [376] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Robert_Sanderson
     [377] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman

    Zakim IRC Bot: - +33.1.41.23.aaaa [379]←
16:42:23 <tzviya> ...should i begin work on note?

    [380]Tzviya Siegman: ...should i begin work on note? [381]←
16:42:33 <azaroth> ivan: starting to work on note will help to clean up
use cases

     [380] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Tzviya_Siegman

    [382]Ivan Herman: starting to work on note will help to clean
    up use cases [383]←
16:42:37 <lizadaly> (Thanks tzviya)

     [382] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    [384]Liza Daly: (Thanks tzviya) [385]←
16:42:54 <azaroth> ... so I would start turning them into a real documen
t. While doing that some issues will come up to discuss

     [384] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    ... so I would start turning them into a real document. While
    doing that some issues will come up to discuss [386]←
16:43:06 <azaroth> ... you have the infrastructure?

    ... you have the infrastructure? [387]←
16:43:09 <azaroth> azaroth: Yup

    [388]Robert Sanderson: Yup [389]←
16:43:20 <azaroth> ivan: If you need help you know where to find it :)

     [388] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Robert_Sanderson

    [390]Ivan Herman: If you need help you know where to find it :)
    [391]←
16:43:24 <azaroth> lizadaly: AOB?

     [390] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Ivan_Herman

    [392]Liza Daly: AOB? [393]←
16:43:31 <Zakim> -LFowler

     [392] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Liza_Daly

    Zakim IRC Bot: -LFowler [394]←
16:43:31 <azaroth> ... Okay, thanks every one

    ... Okay, thanks every one [395]←
      __________________________________________________________
Received on Monday, 10 February 2014 19:28:18 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:35:48 UTC