Re: W3C specifications important for the DPUB industry.

From: Gerardo Capiel <gerardoc@benetech.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 14:15:45 +0000
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>, Suzanne Taylor <suzanne.taylor@pearson.com>
Thierry and all,

I have added additional accessibility related specifications and other information:

  1.  Timesheets (Thierry should this be consolidated with SMIL 3?)
  2.  Web Speech API
  3.  Added additional links about SVG 1.1 and 2.0 accessibility - we may also want to add information about some additional WAI-ARIA roles for SVG semantics / accessibility
  4.  Schema.org<http://Schema.org> accessibility properties

Thank You,

Gerardo

Gerardo Capiel