Re: FYI: "Test the Web Forward"

Robin,

Thanks!

one minor (or not?) technical issue that came up at a discussion in Frankfurt is the 'driving' of the tests. I have not looked at the test suite right now, but I presume the tests are aimed at being run from a browser directly. That is of course fine for magazine and journal publishers, for example. But for book publishers (ie, readers) it may be a bit more complicated insofar as the natural 'environment' is an ebook reader rather than a browser, ie, what they consume is a book and not an html page. I am not sure what the smoothest way of interfacing the test suite would be then...

Something to discuss...

Ivan