Re: Feedback on CSS 3 text

On 10/30/13 2:48 PM, "Jean Kaplansky" <Jean.Kaplansky@aptaracorp.com>
wrote:

>I started going through the spec, but am currently at EDUPUB and won't be
>able to get back to it until this weekend.
>
>-Jean

I'm *almost* started with my review :)

Dave

This may contain confidential material. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, delete immediately, and understand that no disclosure or reliance on the information herein is permitted. Hachette Book Group may monitor email to and from our network.