Re: I have set up a github repo for the group

The epub (and PDF, mobi) free downloads are on the left ( In the mass of translation text below "community", easy to miss)

Links from http://git-scm.com/book :

ePub: https://github.s3.amazonaws.com/media/progit.epub

PDF: https://github.s3.amazonaws.com/media/progit.en.pdf

regards, Frederick