Re: DPUB general: The Metadata Handbook

Thank you Thad, that is absolutely clear now! And, to be clear, that is the answer I was expecting, but it is good to make these things to avoid misunderstandings... And thank you again for your kind offer.

We will have to work out the practicalities (this mailing list is publicly visible...) or we can simply trust that no third party person will come in to ask for the reduction...

Thanks again!

Ivan