Re: small changes in the non-IG mailing lists

Ivan,

I guess the confusion also comes from the prefix naming, as
both list carry  "public-" prefix, but
public-digipub-ig@w3.org is restricteed to member-IG only for posting.
public-digipub@w3.org is open to public posting.

and both lists are publicly archived and public cansubscribe to it.

Thierry