Re: Overarching scope of the DPUB; Was re: Pagination ED, 28 October 2013

I stand corrected. It was supposed to go with summary but it ended up
staying.

Thanks,

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From:	Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
To:	Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Cc:	Jean Kaplansky <Jean.Kaplansky@aptaracorp.com>,
            "public-digipub-ig-comment@w3.org"
            <public-digipub-ig-comment@w3.org>, Tony Graham
            <tgraham@mentea.net>
Date:	11/12/2013 09:13 AM
Subject:	Re: Overarching scope of the DPUB; Was re: Pagination ED, 28
            October   2013

On 12.11.2013 15:15, Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:
> Regarding table captions: caption is going away in HTML5. The caption
> should be replaced with an aria-labelledby relationship to the
> corresponding label.

I think this was case for summary attribute (which is replaced by
aria-describedby) but caption is still in HTML5.

		 		 		 Jirka

[attachment "signature.asc" deleted by Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM]