Re: First meeting of the newly rechartered DID Working Group

Hello Gabe,

Looking forward to continuing the work on DIDs :)

I'm planning to attend TPAC.

Regarding your Doodle for a first meeting, note that it's during the
week of the EIC conference:
https://www.kuppingercole.com/events/eic2024/

Markus