Re: did:webs vs did:tdw

Daniel, as one of the drivers behind did:tdw, I'd like to clarify a
misconception about did:tdw.

We have come up with an approach for the inclusion of witnesses in did:tdw.
We've not implemented it yet, but it is a relatively small addition to the
spec, with a correspondingly lightweight implementation. Watchers (and
KERI's "judges" and "juries" components) are external parties to the
management of the DID/Identifier, so while they might be part of an
"implementer's guide", we don't think they need be part of the did:tdw
spec. That could change, but that's the plan for now.

Hope that helps.

--

Stephen Curran
Principal, Cloud Compass Computing, Inc. (C3I)

*Schedule a Meeting: **https://calendly.com/swcurran
<https://calendly.com/swcurran>*