Re: DID WG Administrivia

 Hi all,

As mentioned on today’s call we have agreed upon our Special Topic call
time. I’ve added this as a standing ’tentative’ meeting to the calendar,
which you can view here: https://www.w3.org/groups/wg/did/calendar/. The
first tentative event is on the 31st
https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/7fcaaebc-61ac-4f87-921d-accdb271496a/20240731T100000/

Save for rare exceptions, on each week’s WG call we will announce whether
or not the following week there will be a Special Topic call.

Thanks,
Gabe