Re: Potential list of securities in the US [was: Unlawful Unregistered Securities, DID and VC]

To quote the first sentence of this document you cite,

“If you are considering an Initial Coin Offering, sometimes referred to as
an "ICO," or otherwise engaging in the offer, sale, or distribution of a
digital asset,[2]
<https://www.sec.gov/corpfin/framework-investment-contract-analysis-digital-assets#_edn2>
you
need to consider whether the U.S. federal securities laws apply.”

This working group is not considering doing any of these things therefore
it does not apply and is not relevant.

-Kyle