Re: Potential list of securities in the US [was: Unlawful Unregistered Securities, DID and VC]

I’ve already put forth a proposal that I believe better addresses the
concern and has been approved by 5 and soon to be 6 members of the working
group and has approvals from the chair. If that does not adequately address
the concerns to resolve this issue please state so within the PR[1].

[1]: https://github.com/w3c/did-spec-registries/pull/519

-Kyle