Re: Unlawful Unregistered Securities, DID and VC

On Thu, Jun 15, 2023 at 9:50 AM Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Chaals, thank you for your comments, please could you disclose conflicts
>> of interest in this matter.

Melvin,

This is a complicated topic, but this portion feels like a personal attack
— basically calling someone out in a sideways fashion as being biased. It
is uncalled for, unprofessional, and likely violates the W3C Code of
Professional Conduct https://www.w3.org/Consortium/cepc/:

> Treat everyone with respect. We are a large community of people who are
passionate about our work, sometimes holding strong opinions and beliefs.
We are committed to dealing with each other with courtesy, respect, and
dignity at all times.

— Christopher Allen