Re: Unlawful Unregistered Securities, DID and VC

I've often worried about how to handle the problem of my own publications
behind paywalls.  Is it ethical for me to make a copy to give to someone
else?  If I have access to someone else's paper behind a paywall, is it
ethical for me to share a copy?  Is it simply a matter of quantity, e.g.,
it's ok to share a paper with a few people but not a few hundred?

I'm not criticizing anyone.  I simply don't know.  In the past I've
sidestepped the problem by creating a tech report for each of my papers and
sharing that.  Is that any different?

This topic is not relevant to the list, so it's better if you don't Reply
All.

Alan Karp