Re: ZK Verification for Issuer Claims

The DID WG isn't quite the right place for this question; you may want the
VC working group instead. However, the groups overlap, so I'll try to
provide a helpful response.

You've touched on a topic that's a bit sensitive, because within this
community there are strongly divergent opinions about the reality of this
use case, the best way to address it (if at all), and so forth.

If you want to know more about the arguments against a ZK approach, perhaps
talk to Dave Longley, who has articulated some principled concerns. If you
want to know more about those who are doing things like this, perhaps talk
to the Hyperledger Indy community. Both parties will be able to give you
much more detailed info.

--Daniel