Re: Stepping down as a staff contact

Hi Ivan,

I know how the staff contact work is hard, and more, it seems it was especially hard for this WG even from a member's point of view. Thank you very much for the support.

Hi Pierre-Antoine,
Looking forward to seeing you in Vancouver.

shigeya

PS. to all:
I will late to come to Vancouver (arriving Tuesday night), so I can't attend DID WG meeting in person. Will attend VCWG meeting in person. Looking forward to seeing you all!

And of course, congrats on the DID core recommendation publication:)