Re: Stepping down as a staff contact

On 7/19/22 9:48 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
> now that the DID Core Recommendation has been published, I have also
> stepped down as a W3C team contact in the DID Working Group... a pleasure
> to be part of the DID Working Group. Thanks to all.

Ivan, thank you for your years of service and camaraderie with the DID
community. Your help in keeping things running smoothly in the DID WG, helping
us successfully navigate the W3C Process and standards politics, and providing
technical input all along the way is deeply appreciated.

Through it all, you've also been a wonderful human being, the pleasure was
ours to work with you, and we're all better for having known you in this group.

I'm also happy to hear that many of us don't have to say our goodbyes to you
just yet as the VC work continues and most of us will see you over there.

It's also great to hear that Pierre-Antoine will be taking over as staff
contact -- we're in good hands and look forward to working with him as the DID
work progresses.

Thank you for sharing the time that you did with us, we are indebted to your
effort and kindness over the years.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
https://www.digitalbazaar.com/