Re: Can we keep did-method as a variable in the spec?

Hello,

Thanks for explaining. I don't know much about either the Ethereum or
Cosmos communities, but if the difference between "zones" is mostly
governance, and the underlying technology is essentially the same, then
again I don't think there should be separate DID methods.

Also, DID methods are not really meant for marketing, but well yes
unfortunately in practice that's an aspect as well :)

Markus